Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Join Indian Coast Guard is to conclude the registration process for ICG Navik, Yantrik January 02/2022 Batch registration today, January 14, 2022. This recruitment drive aims to fill 322 posts of Navik GD, Navik DB, Yantrik (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics). The candidates who have not yet applied for the ICG Navik, Yantrik January 02/2022 Batch can apply online through the official website at https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ The application process ICG Navik, Yantrik Recruitment 2022 was commenced from January 4 (from 11 AM) and will conclude today, on January 14, 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Opening of Online Application: 4th January 2022
Closing of Online Application: 14th January 2022
Admit Card Release Date: To be Notified Soon
Exam Date: To be Notified Soon
ICG Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Post Name: Navik GD
Number of posts: 260
Post Name: Navik DB
Number of posts: 35
Post Name: Yantrik (Mechanical)
Number of posts: 13
Post Name: Yantrik (Electrical)
Number of posts: 9
Post Name: Yantrik (Electronics)
Number of posts: 5
ICG Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Navik GD Post: The candidate should have passed class 12th (Intermediate) Exam with Physics, Mathematics as a Subject from a recognised board or university.
- Navik DB: The candidate should have passed Class 10th (High School) Exam from a recognised board or university.
- Yantrik: The candidate should have passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with an Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 22 years.
ICG Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- For General, OBC, EWS Candidates: INR 250
- For SC, ST Candidates: No Charge
How to Apply: The interested candidates would be able to apply from the official website- joinindiannavy.gov.in from January 04 to January 14, 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted for Preliminary Selection, which will include a Mental Ability Test/Cognitive Aptitude Test. Candidates who pass Preliminary Selection will be invited to the Final Selection.